A reason for me to smile

Another second goes by and she is not here with me. Another minute goes by and she is nowhere to be seen.

Another hour goes by and there's still no sign of her's. Another day goes by and she is yet to speak.

As elusive as a sand cat in the desert, she makes me wait and wait I do, sometimes patiently, sometimes impatiently. 

As beautiful as a mermaid under the sea, she makes me wait and wait I do, sometimes hopefully, sometimes hopelessly.

As gorgeous as sunrays reflecting off the sea, she makes me wait and wait I do, sometimes peacefully, sometimes painfully.

As amazing as a star collapsing in a distant universe, she makes me wait and wait I do, sometimes in awe, sometimes awfully.

I wait and wait, for this is all I can do and wish that she reads this and finds it rather amuse.

For her smile, is a reason for me to smile too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On nights like these

Us